Secondary Extra Curricular
Students at Ark Victoria Academy have access to a wide variety of enrichment activities that not only enhance academic learning but widen horizons, providing new experiences and increasing aspirations. These enrichment activities include educational visits, workshops, visitors in school, after school clubs, sports teams and the opportunity to learn a musical instrument.
Secondary Extra-curricular activities:
- Girls Football Team (mixed Year 7-9)
- Year 7 Boys Football Team
- Year 8 Boys Football Team
- Year 9 Boys Football Team
- Friendlies in a variety of sports throughout the academic year ‘v’ Ark Kings, Ark St Albans and Ark Boulton (Badminton, Football, Table Tennis, Netball, Handball)
- Sport for Life International Tennis Club
- Lunchtime Table Tennis Club
- Fitness Suite
- Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award
- Bronze Sports Leaders Awards
- Silver Sports Leaders Awards
- Multiskills Leadership event for Year 1-3
- Handball Leader Award
- GCSE PE fixtures
- Sports Day
Level 2 School Games
Level 2 School Games Events run by Central Sports Partnership and School Games Organiser Hannah Reed.
Wherever possible we attend as many as the events offered as possible. We host the Badminton Events at Ark Victoria Academy. This year we attended, Badminton, Netball, Handball, Inclusive Commonwealth Games Events as well as representing the Central Sports Partnership at the Level 3 School Games Indoor Athletics.