We are running our Breakfast Club again for pupils in the next academic year and will start on Wednesday 6th September 2023.
- Breakfast Club Primary will start at 8.00 - 8.40am, with last entry at 8.20am.
- Breakfast Club Secondary will start at 7.40 am, with last entry at 8.05 am.
- Primary Breakfast Club entry will be through the Oldknow main reception from 8.00am. No students will be allowed access before this time.
- Secondary Breakfast Club entry will by through the Talbot Way gates direct to the canteen from 7.40 am. No students will be allowed access before this time.
- Parents will not need to pre-book current children for Primary Breakfast Club as we will continue with the places we currently have allocated. Once we are aware of how many spare places we have then we will contact those on our waiting list to offer places, which will need to be booked for the whole of the term. This will be done via telephone or email.
- Breakfast club will only be available for Reception – Year 11 students.
- Primary children will be registered each the morning for health & safety purposes.
- Children will get a choice of a free breakfast (bagels , cereal, juice or milk)
- If your child has any medical conditions or food allergies that we are not aware of please let us know when you register for breakfast club.
As you’re aware we are a large school and we have a limited number of spaces for Primary Breakfast Club. These will be allocated on a first come, first served basis from our waiting.
If you have any questions or concerns about Breakfast Club, please do not hesitate to speak to Mrs Khan.
School Meals and Payments
Lunches are provided free of charge for children in Reception to Year Two as well as those families eligible for Free School Meals.
A vegetarian option is always available and the kitchen is usually able to cater for special dietary/medical needs if given advance notice – please contact the school office so we can help you organise this if necessary.
All school lunches should be paid for in advance on Parentpay. For help setting up your account please contact the school office.